When it comes to your B2B eCommerce website, it’s imperative that it fits with your existing sales channels. That why our InterSell eCommerce solution is so popular with our clients. Fully integrated with your back office data, InterSell provides an environment for your trade customers to order online, and for your business to attract new accounts, showcase your products and improve customer service to retailers and wholesale stockists.
- Allow your trade customers to place orders anytime without assistance
- Give your customers full visibility into their account and order status
- Our websites are beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly
- Offer additional and alternative related products to increase your customers’ order value
- Give customers access to accurate pricing and stock levels
- Be recognised in your sector with a strong online presence
- Make it easy for customers to place top-up orders in between rep visits
- Keep customers informed with up-to-date product specifications and news
- Free up head office man power by converting telephone orders to web orders
- Process and dispatch orders faster
- Reduce cost of order processing
- Reduce data entry in man hours
- InterSell does not access your ERP system
- Track each InterSell transaction via PDF confirmation and online reporting
Upgrading their website to InterSell has seen an average order increase of 30% which has kept Half Moon Bay’s sales consistently strong. Customer feedback has certainly indicated that the new site is ‘easy to use’ and attractive – a real improvement on the previous website.
I have always praised Aspin on the professionalism and speed at answering queries. Aspin work well with Enesco’s team to understand our requirements and our InterSell site is testament to that.
What a professional team with complete dedication to their project deadlines. We’re really happy with our choosing of Aspin as our website provider – we would call this a successful collaboration!
Our InterSell site has been described as ‘the best motorcycle website in the industry’ and thanks to the specification heavy product descriptions available against each line, customers are able to access intricate product details at any time of the day from their own office. As a business we strive to keep our trade customers as informed as possible and our InterSell B2B website and content management system enables us to do so.
Would you like a demonstration of InterSell?