A note to the hard working distributors who deal with heaps of complex product information
SkooCloud will help you shift through a spaghetti pile of product information and assets at the click of a mouse.
Imagine how productive your team could be when you know that you have control of the order process and you can easily manage product information.
So if you ever get flooded by a ridiculous amount of SKUs; then SkooCloud will give you a central hub to store your product data.
And if you want to keep your brands messaging consistent across eCommerce, web, mobile, POS, and print channels, SkooCloud has an easily integrated API that you can plug into your current systems.
Backed by Amazon Web Services (AWS), it’s the platform which underpins and extends Aspin’s iPad and eCommerce products — PixSell & InterSell — and provides Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Product Information Management (PIM). The DAM and PIM applications offer a window into your product information at varying levels for each job role, giving you complete control over your assets.
To keep things short, SkooCloud will help you:
- Organising product information into the right catalogues for your Omnichannel strategy…
- Store information you gather as a single point of reference for your team, products, and channels…
- Onboard cloud-based supplier data with minimal effort…
- Get new products to market fast…
- And, spread consistent product information across multiple touch points at the click of a mouse.
Alistair Sowerbutts demonstrates in this video just how easy it is to select various data to export into a PDF via SkooCloud PIM.
Click here to find out more about SkooCloud or contact us directly on 01794500200