Digital asset, information and product management
Your product data is an incredibly powerful asset. It is valuable to your head office staff, your field sales reps, your national accounts and independents, and suppliers to your business. Each party requires some variation of your data to perform their role to drive the business forward; therefore it should all be in one accessible and secure place.
That’s how SkooCloud can help you. Backed by Amazon Web Services (AWS), it’s the platform which underpins and extends Aspin’s iPad and eCommerce products — PixSell & InterSell — and provides Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Product Information Management (PIM). The DAM and PIM applications offer a window into your product information at varying levels for each job role, giving you complete control over your assets.
SkooCloud connects Aspin’s products together and empowers you to make better data-based decisions.
- Central hub to share digital assets, and product information internally and externally
- Future-friendly API integration with other products
- Company and user-level access, roles and restrictions
- Backed by Amazon’s 99.95% uptime service level agreement (SLA)
- Flexible, scalable storage for digital assets
- Organise and manage PDFs, MS Office documents and videos with folders and tags
- Share digital assets with nationals, indies and partners
- Built to scale to accommodate unlimited uploads
- Export product data to create new line documents for stockists
- Enhance product data from your ERP with extended product and group attributes
- Manage relationships among products and product groups
- Put your product information into the right context for the right person
Keep up to date with Skoo